When you’re searching for senior home care services in King of Prussia, WellSprings Home Care is here to help. Our reliable and professional caregivers will provide your loved one with at-home assistance, so that he or she will never have to give up independence when aging or health issues might say otherwise.
Serving King of Prussia
King of Prussia is most known as home to the King of Prussia Mall – now the largest mall in the United States! This may be a favorite spot for your loved one to visit, especially during the holiday season. And with its close proximity to Philadelphia, King of Prussia is an ideal location for quick city visits.
Our caregivers are happy to provide services to our King of Prussia residents. Keep reading to find out more about our home care services!
Seeing your parent or aging loved one start to lose the ability to perform normal daily tasks may be difficult. But with home health care, you can provide them with the right amount of assistance, while allowing them to maintain their independence.
Our caregivers can provide services such as:
- Live-In Care : If your loved one needs monitoring 24/7, our caregivers will be there all at times with this service.
- Respite Care : When you need a break from being your parent or relative’s primary caretaker, we can step in for as long as you need us.
- Mobility Assistance : From fall prevention, to walking around the block, we’ll help your loved one with any mobility function.
- Dementia CareAlzheimer’s and dementia care : Our caretakers have the training and education necessary to help those suffering from these debilitating diseases.
- Personal Hygiene : Typical activities like dental care and bathing may become difficult, which is where our caregivers can help.
- And Many More!
Starting Home Care Services
We’ll be happy to get you started with our home care services. If you decide that a caregiver is the right option for your parent or relative, we’ll be happy to come up with a plan together.
After you schedule an appointment with us, one of our care managers will come out to your loved one’s home to meet with you. We’ll discuss exactly what health concerns he or she is facing, and assess which of our services would be most beneficial.
A caregiver is a great option to ensure that your loved one can still maintain the independence he or she is seeking, along with having the help to make everyday tasks a little simpler.
Start Your Home Care Services in King of Prussia Today!
Beginning your home care with WellSprings Home Care is simple. Just give us a call at 610.463.0880, and one of our representatives will be happy to set you up with an appointment as soon as possible. Or, schedule a Free Consultation today! We’re happy to serve our King of Prussia residents, and we look forward to being a help to you and your loved one!