Senior Care Services in Plymouth Meeting, PA
If your loved one is in need of a little extra help, but not ready to move into a nursing home or assisted living community, home care is a great option. And for our Plymouth Meeting residents, our caregivers at WellSprings Home Care are proud to provide a variety of home care services.
With services local to the area, our caregivers will have no trouble traveling to your loved one’s home. So no matter which of our services your loved one will benefit from, we’ll be close by at any time.
Home Care Services in Plymouth Meeting
When age and health issues prohibit your loved one from accomplishing normal tasks, it can be difficult for you and your family to witness. But with home care, you and your parent or relative will get the best of both worlds.
Our home care services allow residents to remain in their homes, while receiving the assistance they need in order to live their normal lives. Such services include:
- Live-In Care : With 24/7 assistance, your loved one will never be without the help he or she needs.
- Personal Hygiene : Debilitating health issues can hinder the ability to perform normal activities, like bathing or brushing one’s teeth, which is where our caregivers can help.
- Companionship : Sometimes, just having company to play a game of chess or read a book with is all the assistance our residents need.
- Fall Prevention: With falls being a major concern with all senior citizens, we can help you prevent them as our caregivers are trained and specialize in Fall Prevention
- Respite Care : We understand that you may want to be the primary caretaker for your parent or relative; but when you need a break, we’ll be there to take over for the time being.
If you think that these services may be beneficial to your loved one, our team is happy to help. Once you contact us, we’ll provide a free in-home assessment with you and your parent or relative to go over our services in person. This also includes a free safety assessment to address any concerns in the home.
Once we establish what your loved one is in need of, we’ll put together a plan of care that will provide him or her with the right balance of assistance and independence. We’ll ensure that our help will never be invasive, and will be personalized to fit his or her specific requests.
Serving Plymouth Meeting
With its proximity to Philadelphia, along with great neighborhoods and shopping areas, many of our residents have called Plymouth Meeting home for years. And with our caregivers nearby, we’ll have no issue making shorter visits, or staying for a longer period of time.
If you’re ready to get started with home care, contact us at WellSprings Home Care at 610.463.0880 or schedule a Free Consultation today! One of our team members will be happy to get you set up with a care provider, and get your loved one started with the assistance that he or she needs.